Shell - Terrible Customer service

Hello, my name is Christian Moraga, I‘ve been a loyal customer of the Shell gas station located at 4750 W. Rosecrans Ave. Hawthorne, CA 90250 for over 6 years, on 3/31/2016 I went to fill up my tank, which I normally do here at least twice a week , since I drive a lot for work, this time the pump card reader didn’t work and I had to go up to the cashier whose name is Alberto Latorre. I’ve always tried to avoid this gentleman because a bad experience I already had asking him for air to pump my tires when he yelled telling me that the pump was already working when it wasn’t. This time I asked to fill up the tank, he asked me for the exact amount on which I answered I don’t know the exact number that’s when he said "I don’t care, I want the amount" with his bad attitude as usual, I told him it wasn’t necessary to have such a bad attitude, and again he replied “I don’t care”, after this I should I left this gas station but I decided to move my car to another pump where again the card reader didn’t work, so I had to deal again with this gentleman, I asked him for $30 on gas, I gave him my card and he throws it back at me telling me that I had to swipe it even after him doing what it seemed a swipe on his screen, I told him I was going to complain about his work and I left without signing the receipt and he yells at me saying that I have to sign, again I told him I was going to complain for his customer service and he replied saying “I said please” which he never did.

Is amazing that being a loyal customer you have to take this people attitudes and take some of my time to write this complain to you,attach my receipt and also , is not surprising to see in Yelp the same complain at the same station made by a customer called Wesley C. which I took the time to attach.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Shell Service Station
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #826874

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27 #1190605 Atlanta, Georgia

I am beginning to suspect that shell management is abusing their employees. Or micromanaging them and criticizing them? They are resentful and defensive for a reason. Always look to the top for an explanation. Get the name of the boss of this guy's boss. Hope it isn't someone's nephew!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.