Hello, my name is Christian Moraga, I‘ve been a loyal customer of the Shell gas station located at 4750 W. Rosecrans Ave. Hawthorne, CA 90250 for over 6 years, on 3/31/2016 I went to fill up my tank, which I normally do here at least twice a week , since I drive a lot for work, this time the pump card reader didn’t work and I had to go up to the cashier whose name is Alberto Latorre. I’ve always tried to avoid this gentleman because a bad experience I already had asking him for air to pump my tires when he yelled telling me that the pump was already working when it wasn’t. This time I asked to fill up the tank, he asked me for the exact amount on which I answered I don’t know the exact number that’s when he said "I don’t care, I want the amount" with his bad attitude as usual, I told him it wasn’t necessary to have such a bad attitude, and again he replied “I don’t care”, after this I should I left this gas station but I decided to move my car to another pump where again the card reader didn’t work, so I had to deal again with this gentleman, I asked him for $30 on gas, I gave him my card and he throws it back at me telling me that I had to swipe it even after him doing what it seemed a swipe on his screen, I told him I was going to complain about his work and I left without signing the receipt and he yells at me saying that I have to sign, again I told him I was going to complain for his customer service and he replied saying “I said please” which he never did.

Is amazing that being a loyal customer you have to take this people attitudes and take some of my time to write this complain to you,attach my receipt and also , is not surprising to see in Yelp the same complain at the same station made by a customer called Wesley C. which I took the time to attach.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of employees dis respectful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shell gasoline tank refill. Shell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shell gasoline tank refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shell.

Had an Experience with Shell?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1190605

I am beginning to suspect that shell management is abusing their employees.Or micromanaging them and criticizing them?

They are resentful and defensive for a reason. Always look to the top for an explanation.

Get the name of the boss of this guy's boss.Hope it isn't someone's nephew!!!