Additional Fees

On 5/27/16, when using the pump at this location, the pressure was extremely low. Meaning, it took me 45 minutes to pump $14 worth of gas.

The only reason I stayed that long was because I wanted to use as much of the $.20 Fuel Reward Deduction I received via the fuelrewards program.

When I informed the Manager (Genar) after 15 minutes had passed and I only had $4 dollars worth of gas, the only response I received was he could not do anything about it because the pump was being used. I can understand that. But, when I asked if my discount would be honored at another pump, he stated "No".

When I called the 888GOSHELL line, the helpdesk informed me that this is possible and at the managers discretion. I cannot understand why this manager would not honor my discount seeing he knew the pumps were malfunctioning. Not only was my pump not working, but several pumps were not working properly. When I asked for a refund seeing I would loose out on the discount and I had not pumped that much gas in the time I was there, again, the manager Genar, responded with a flat out "No".

Where is the customer service?

I normally fill my tank up when I receive rewards (like the $.20 discount), but I was forced just to put the minimal $14.00, due to the 45 minutes I had been waiting.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shell to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was managers or gas pump pressure. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shell and shell manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments