Absolutely awful experience at Shell Station on Irwin Street in San Rafael, California, also known as "Irwin Shell." After navigating their ***-backwards traffic flow to get to the car wash, I then waited over 20 minutes in a not-moving line for my turn. Employee told (not asked) me to move my car so that his buddy's truck could go around me.

I explained I was stuck in the line sandwiched between cars, and wiggled my car around as best I could. The employee assumed I had the ability to bend 3-D space and told me I had to move. I explained again that it was impossible due to the lack of space provided in their ill-organized line. Employee made fun of me, saying I have no education.

After waiting for the line to finally move a few feet, I was able to free myself from the circle of *** known as that line.

I asked for a refund; the manager laughed and said no.

Will never buy Shell gas again in my life. Will actively recommend to friends and family to avoid this place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shell staff. Shell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shell staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shell.

Comments