2.8

On july 24 2016 at approximately 8:15am.. My two children and i entered the shell gas station on 2905 Thomas Drive on Panama City Beach Fl.

The smell coming from the restroom was gross...but being an emergency for one the children we had to endure. Toliet paper all over the floor dirty toliet. After finishing his buisness went to wash his hands...and wouldn't know it the dispenser wasnt working. I myself have not only worked convenience stores I have also manage them.

So i do understand some things just happen.

Well walking to the lady behind the counter that was face buried in her phone and barly looked up i asked if she had hand hand sanitizer that he could use since the dispenser in the bathroom was broke.

Nodding her head and still not even hardly a glance in our direction grab squirted two pumps in his hand and didnt even acknowledged the conversation i was trying to how. That is not acceptable...hate if her job sucks that bad..but atleast she has one

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Shell to other companies on our site.

Comments