Fallings Park, England
3.0

Refused my disable husband use of toilet saying it was for customers use only at shell south road Waterloo mersyside told my friends who work for a local taxi firm to boycott this garage The so called gentleman wasn't young himself

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shell disabled customer assistance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shell?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217833

I hope your friends don't boycott this place because you have power issues, You seem to think that because your husband is disabled and he should get special treatment. Yet if someone calls him a freak or cripple you would want him treated like everyone else. You cannot have both ways.

Santa Clara, California, United States #1217830

Funny how everyone wants equal rights, and yet when they are treated equally, they then complain and boycott their business. Seems rather unfair. Rules are rules, wheelchair or not - if you want to use a business' facilities, buy something.