I am writing to you to file a complaint about the service that I was treated to in your Shell Petrol Station near Jalan Duta ( from Kuala Lumpur to Sungai Buloh) today at +/-8pm ( 27/10/2016).

After choose some pastries in your bakery(Deli), I was looking for counter to pay and was told by one of Deli staff to pay at Shell counter. I line up to make payment when I saw a bangleshi man written as trainee on his name tag without name taking a long time just to key in the price. I understand that new trainee need time to learn all this things but I feel this is inappropriate time to train your staff during peak time( I was there at 8 pm something and many people and cars are waiting for their turn). Another Bangladeshi guy ( Arifudin) helped the trainee and miscalculated the price of my pastries. I told him to calculate again because there are some differences in price and ask him why take so long when there are so many people are waiting for their turn. ARROGANTLY and RUDELY he said this is a new machine and if you want to complaint just complaint to Shell and not his business to answer me. This make me really upset and angry but I managed to control my temper. Is this a proper way of dealing with customers? I been using your service since 2011 and not even once encounter this kind of rude service. Most Shell staffs will smile and try their level best to help their customers but this incident changed my perception.I hope you can train your staffs especially the immigrants on how to deal with customers regardless gender, race, religion and etc.

In conclusion, I wish that this matter will be settled as everything that transpired has caused a great deal of stress and hassle on my part.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter soon.

Mekala

mekala_msu@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Shell Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2016.

Comments