On 4/17/2014 I filled up my 2010 VW Jetta TDI diesel at your fuel station located at the corner of Beltway8 and Wilson Rd in Humble Texas:
9410 Texas 8 Beltway
Humble, TX 77396
Shortly after my car began to have trouble starting, had a rough idle, drove sluggish. On
4/21/2014 my check engine light came on so I took my car to my nearby auto shop that specializes in VW Diesels. The techs connected my car to the computer and the code reporting trouble with one of the fuel injectors. The techs initial response was to check the fuel filter and look at the fuel inside the canister. After removing the fuel filter the problem was quickly
identified. The diesel fuel was contaminated. The tech suggested a fuel line flush, fuel tank flush, fuel filter replacement and an oil change.
The repair bill cost me 631.09 out of pocket. These repairs were completed on 4/22/2014. Once these repairs were completed the car was running properly again. My family has been a long term Shell Loyal client for years. I am firm believer in dealing with good companies who stand behind their products, I strong ask you to in my case. Please also check the Diesel from your station listed above. The auto shop saved me a sample of the fuel from inside my tank, a picture is attached.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diesel Fuel
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."