Farmville, Virginia

stopped by shell in farmville va , on main st , to ask if i could put a campain can in store for my 3 year old grand daughter.exsplain it was for her and her dad , and would keep check on it and would pick up if needed.

that was on friday oct, 3 , 2015. went back oct 9 seven days later to be told the manager had through it away.this is disrespectful to anyone unless a 3 year old kid.

whats wrong with these people.i will never go back , ever.so thank you.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Shell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Shell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shell?

Comments

How on earth are you out $7000?If you need to raise money, do it in your own neighborhood.

By the way, how is that disrespecting a three year old?

Get a dictionary, and look up respect.

You wanted to pan handle in a store and they said no? Big shocker.